Volvo Penta® along with Yanmar, Mercruiser and other inboard engine manufacturers are offering exceptional deals on Brand New engines when trading in your existing engine. For more information speak to a member of our team! .
24 Hour Breakdown & Recovery Service\n
Lindon Lewis Marines River Rescue provides its members with 24 hour breakdown and recovery service, from Lechlade to Woolwich.
Cover includes electrical failures, failed impellers, failed steering, engine failure, rope around propellers, flat batteries, overheats, lost or broken off engine keys, fuel blockages and any problems which prevent the vessel being driven.
- BIRCHWOOD 350 Commando Very Low Hours Only 99 - Ref: BROK-MT POCKETS
- Whaly 440 Classic Marine Blue Ex Demo - Ref: BROK-WB440MB
- Quicksilver Activ 540 Cabin - Ref: BROK-540ACTIV
- Quicksilver Ocean Runner 410 Ex Display - Ref: BROK-410ORCOM
- Gas Release Odour Elimination Technology - Ref: Odour28
- Waeco Cool-Ice 22 - Ref: WC9108400060
- Icom IC-M23 Buoyant VHF Marine Transceiver - Ref: SM330-M23
- Origo 5100 Alcohol HeatPal - Ref: WC9103303920
- Soltron Enzyme Fuel Additive - 125ml - Ref: DSSOLTRON125
- VOLVO Penta Grease 828250 (Ref: VP828250)
- 889419 VOLVO Penta Filter Element for (877769 and 877768) (Ref: VP889419)
- VOLVO Penta Twin Control Lever Assembly 851603 PC-740 (Ref: VP851603)
- The River Thames Book (Ref: ORTHAMESBOOK)
- Achor Marine Standard Fender 26x8 White (Ref: BBQ093451)
- VHF Companion (Ref: BBR9780470714416)
- Thru-Hull Tank Vent - 90 Degree Angle Model (Ref: ES4174/PK)
- Navigating the Thames through Central London (Ref: KHPIL0094)